The Arran Natural History Society is committed to your privacy we do not gather or store your personal information without your knowledge. We use a third party website Paypal to gather payment and membership details.
We apply the Data Protection Act 1998 when handling any personal information. When we ask you for personal information we will keep to the law, and promise to:
- make sure you know why we need it
- only ask for what we need, and not to collect too much or irrelevant information
- protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
- not make your personal information available for commercial use without your permission.
Cookies are small files that help add to the functionality of web sites, and allows site owners to better understand the behaviour of users on a web site. This web site uses a few cookies to compile usage statistics through a third party site google analytics. This information stored does not contain any personal information - it is anonymous and generalised. We will never sell this information.
DELETING AND BLOCKING COOKIES
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by websites you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.